Apostolic College of Theology International
An institute serving Christian educational needs internationally.
Skip to content
Letter to Pastors
EN Repentance Test
Level 1 Test - Repentance
Please answer all the questions listed below and then click submit.
Enter full name:
1. Repentance is the first step towards salvation:
b. State the different meanings of ‘repentance’. Give 2 examples of each. c. What happens at the stage of repentance?
2. Is repentance an Old Testament or a New Testament commandment? Explain your reasoning. Give 2 examples ‘repentance’ from on each of the testaments, comparing between Old and New.
3. Write and explain the seven key actions that occur as a result of repentance.
4. Explain and give your point of view on the parables of:
a) the two sons b) the lost coin
5. Define ‘sin’. What is the sin that God will not forgive? How did Campbell Morgan explain it? Express your point of view on the issue of ‘sin’.
6. Define the word ‘blaspheme’
a. List three facts about the Holy Ghost b. Was the apostle Paul a blasphemer before his conversion?
7. Define the following, giving one example on each:
A. Recognition of sin B. Confession of sin C. Contrition for sin D. Decision to forsake sin E. Restitution
Please enter any two digits with no spaces (Example: 12)
This box is for spam protection -
please leave it blank
EN Level 1 – Lesson on Baptism 1
EN Level 1 Repentance
Comments are closed